Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Creative Blogger Award

I was nominated by Jay @ Books by Jay for the Creative Blogger Award! Thank you soooo much, my love! Seriously, if you don't know Jay's blog PLEASE check it out! She's such an amazing girl and her blog is freaking awesome! ♥

Rules

1 | Post a link to the person who nominated you and give thanks.
2 | Share 5 facts about yourself.
3 | Nominate 10 other blogs and give links.
4 | Contact your nominees to inform them of their nomination.
5 | Provide the rules to your nominees.


5 facts about myself 

1. I've never been to a concert although I want to go really badly! I'd love to see 30 Seconds to Mars, Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy and lots more!

2. I always think too much and hate to make decisions. Seriously, I'm bad at that.

3. Crushing on boys with girlfriends is my speciality. (That happens quite a lot to me. *sigh*)

4. I used to create some fanart/fandom pictures with Photoshop back when I was active on Tumblr. (For example: Klaroline, Bloodlines and lots of Supernatural stuff, like these HERE and HERE)

5. And I absolutely hate shopping for new shoes! It's so frustrating because I never get what I want and in the end I don't buy anything, ugh!


To all the lovely people listed below, you're nominated!

Monica @ Tomes Project
Brooke @ Brooke's Books 
Rachelle @ Shell's Stories
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian
Melissa @ In A Bookish World
Christine @ Padfoot's Library

3 comments:

  1. SPN Yay!! And I share your pain with number 3. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! At least I'm not alone, haha. :D

      Delete
  2. Seeing those edits you made brings a lot of tumblr memories to me! :D
    And I forgot how damn good you were at it! I miss your edits! Why not make some more?? ;)

    Thanks for nominating me by the way! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥