Sunday, August 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (#11)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.
__________________________________________________________________

Yesterday was the last Saturday of August and yes, I know, this post was supposed to be online already but I didn't have time to prepare it because I wasn't home. I'm sorry! I also know that I haven't posted a Stacking the shelves last month so I'm just going to show you all the books I bought in July and August. Sounds good? Let's get down to business and have a look at what I recently added to my shelves! I already read most of  the books I got and I'm sooo glad! Usually I just buy books and put them on my shelves and MAYBE months later I pick one up and read it ... obviously not this time, haha. :D

Snow Like Ashes, The Wrath & The Dawn, Isla and the Happily Ever After, End of Days, Obsidian, Onyx and Opal
 
Physial copies and E-books I bought/received:
  • Snow Like Ashes by Sarah Raasch
  • The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
  • Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • End of Days by Susan Ee
  • Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
  • Heartbound by P.I. Alltraine (ebook)
  • Ricochet by Keri Lake (ebook)

ARC's / For-Review:
  • Skyscrapers & Camelot by Mindy A. Carter
  • This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
  • The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis
  • Sepherene (The Complete Chronicles) by Daniel Beazley

What have you added to your shelves? Leave a link to your post and I'll check it out! :)

    2 comments:

    1. The Wrath & The Dawn looks so pretty! I have it ordered and it may or may not have arrived already. I'm not sure because I'm visiting my mom for a week so yeah. And as always love seeing the Lux books. Daemon! <3

      Happy Reading!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I STILL NEED TO READ THE ANNA TRILOGY. I honestly don't know how I've gotten this far into blogging and NOT read it, but somehow.... I hope like the last book though! Also, I've heard pretty good things about Snow Like Ashes!
      -Monica @ Tomes Project

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

    Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.