Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Finds (#41)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

This week's Friday Finds is probably a bit boring ... I mostly just added the books I already featured in my Upcoming Releases posts (#1 & #2) and except for the first and last book there's no new one that I added. Oh well! I like all the covers a lot and can't wait to read these books! :D


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥