Sunday, August 30, 2015

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 12

Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

As usual, I picked 3 gorgeous accounts for this week! Here are a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are! :)
______________________________________________________

German_bookgirl

The first account I want to show you today is Laura's! She's from Germany and such a lovely girl with many, many awesome books! She's also part of the Star-Crossed book blog where she and 4 other ladies write great reviews! Please follow her IG account and be sure to check out their blog as well, if you're interested!

Source: Instagram @german_bookgirl

_Halfbl00dprincess

I'm pretty sure most of you - at least the ones that have been on IG/#bookstagram for a while - know Andie and her gorgeous feed with all those fantastic and unbelievably perfect pictures! She's pretty known around the community and definitely deserves all her followers! Seriously, just check out her account and you'll know what I'm talking about! <3

Source: Instagram @_halfbl00dprincess

Owlslovebooks

And last but not least is Michelle! I spotted some german books on her pictures so I guess she's from Germany. Either way, her feed is perfection. I mean, come on ... just looking at those pretties should be enough to convince you to follow her. Right? Give her some love and comment/like her pictures and follow her - she deserves it! :)

Source: Instagram @owlslovebooks

If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥