Sunday, August 16, 2015

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 11

Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

As usual, I picked 3 gorgeous accounts for this week! Here are a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are! :)
______________________________________________________

Book.boardgames

Today we're starting off with Amy from Canada! She's finally back to #bookstagram and so, so close to 4K! I think her feed looks absolutely gorgeous and she definitely deserves a bit more attention, don't you think? And being a super nice person is an added plus - check out her account and follow her please! <3

Source: Instagram @book.boardgames

Julia_lovesbooks

Number #2 is Julia's account! She's 20, from Germany and looooves Taylor Swift! I totally understand why ... Taylor has some really catchy songs. But back on topic: Check out Julia's feed and like, like, like her beautiful pictures! I can't stop looking at them and hope you will enjoy them too!

Source: Instagram @julia_lovesbooks

Headinherbooks

The last one for today is Jananee. She's an Australian booklover and has a pretty feed! Oh and we have the same bedding, haha. :D I guess that's a reason why I like her pictures so much ... but definitely not ONLY because of that! She has some amazing books and definintely knows how to take great pictures! ♥

Source: Instagram @headinherbooks

If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

4 comments:

  1. These accounts are all beautiful!! I've definitely noticed that all of the really popular accounts have similar styles - white backgrounds with faded photos. Not that I don't love all of them! It's just an observation! ;) I'll definitely be following these!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I actually prefer those, I think ... it looks so much "cleaner", if you know what I mean. Although there are lots of accounts with other styles too, that look great as well! :D

      Delete
  2. Im new to the bookstgram game. But my instagram account is https://instagram.com/chelle2006/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome then! I spotted some pretty awesome books on your account/feed! I hope to see you around again! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.