Sunday, August 2, 2015

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 10

Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

As usual, I picked 3 gorgeous accounts for this week! Here are a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are! :)
______________________________________________________

Allthewrittenworlds

The first account belongs to Lily! She's from Australia and let me tell you ... her feed looks GORGEOUS! On most of her pictures you can not only admire awesome books but also really pretty flowers! I'm serious, go check it out! <3

Source: Instagram @allthewrittenworlds

Laylajaglovs

Here we have Layla! I fell in love with her feed as soon as I saw it! Do you like coffee? Books? Then you should DEFINITELY check out this amazing account! Everytime I look at her pictures I'm craving a hot coffee and a good book to read ... *sigh*

Source: Instagram @laylajaglovs

Emdawgreads

Our last account for today is Emmanuel's! I only recently discovered him but already like his pictures so, so much! He's incredibly talented and knows how his books look good on pictures. If you don't know him, please have a look and follow if you like what you see! :)

Source: Instagram @emdawgreads

If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

6 comments:

  1. I love bookstagram so much! I have an account so I'll have to go follow them!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, really? What's your name? I'm not sure if I follow you or not ... :D

      Delete
  2. These are wonderful :D I love it when bookstagrams (and instagrams in general) have a solid color scheme!

    Annie @ Indoor Sojourner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, yes! Those feeds look gorgeous then! :D

      Delete
  3. They look so wonderful! And so much they've put into the pictures! They're pretty. I am following all three of them now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥