Monday, July 6, 2015

WRAP UP: June

Hello July! It's so hot here in Austria (we have around 36°C and I'M DYING!) and I don't know how to function properly. I'm desperately waiting for rain ... please, please, please! *sigh* Anyway, this month has been an average reading month - I managed to finish 4 books and one I only read to 65%, which is already too much if you ask me. It wasn't good. BUT I'm pretty happy with the outcome and think I did good! :)

Making Faces, Throne of Glass, Anna Dressed in Blood, ebooks on Kindle Paperwhite
______________________________________________________
Reviews can be read by clicking on the title of the book! I linked them all! :)
  1. Making Faces by Amy Harmon - ★★★★★
  2. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake - ★★★★
  3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - ★★★★ +0.5
  4. Alora by Megan Linski (DNF) - ☆☆☆☆☆
  5. Ugly People Beautiful Hearts by Marlen Komar (ebook) - ★★★ +0.5

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked Anna and Throne of Glass, I still have to read those. And I'm putting Making Faces on my tbr, it sounds so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥