Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The Blogger Recogniction Award

First of all, thank you to the lovely Cheryl @ I ♥ Fictional People for nominating me for this award! It's an honor and really means a lot to me, so thank you! :D



Rules

1. Select 15 other blogs to give the award to. You might have to do some searching, but you can find those blogs. You can’t nominate yourself or the person who nominated you.
2. Make a post to show off your award! Talk about how your blog got started and give some advice to the other bloggers out there. And share the fancy picture!
3. Comment on each blog to let the blogger know that you have nominated them.
4. Link to the original post at Edge of Night, that way, anyone can find the original guidelines and such.




Start of my blog

That's a super unspectacular story, really. It's almost a year ago (and I still consider myself a newbie-blogger) that I started this blog based on my boredom. I'm serious. Melissa @ In A Bookish World started one and I thought, "Why the heck not? It could be fun!" And so I just did it. Before that I always posted all my reviewa on Goodreads but having a site only for myself and where I could decide how it looks and what is on it ... it sounded awesome! I'm glad I was bored that day, haha. :D


An (useful?) advice

There are few little advices I can give you ... nothing major though. I think it's something you learn by just doing it. You'll find out what's good for you & your blog and what you better shouldn't do. However I'd say Quality over Quantity. In my opinion, you don't have to post everyday - just post something meaningful instead of memes 5 days a week. People love discussion posts (I'm terrible at those!) and they usually bring visitors to your blog, so that's good too! Look at other people's blogs and see what they post, maybe you'll get inspired and come up with a completely new idea! And you can make new friends! :)

To all the lovely people listed below, you're nominated!

(I'll add more people when I found them!)
Jasmine @ Eleven Chapters
Melissa @ In A Bookish World
Brooke @ Brooke's Books
Sherry @ Bloggity Blog
Alma @ Journey Through Fiction
Jay @ Books by Jay
Monica @ Tomes Project
Stephanie @ Bookfever

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love your blog so much, so thanks for nominating me!
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you Monica! This really means a lot to me! <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥