Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Finds (#38)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Hello Friday and lovely, lovely weekend! I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week but I just wasn't in the mood to blog - or read, for that matter. I started with ACOTAR but right now it's going soooo slow, even though it's good! *sigh* Whatever. I also wanted to let you know that there'll be a review up on the weekend ... can you guess for which book? It has something to do with witches. :P


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

8 comments:

  1. This is Where It Ends!! Yes yes yes. I'm super interested in that book, I requested it for review *fingers crossed I get accepted*, Until We Meet Again has such a pretty cover! Wow..

    Don't stress, I also haven't been reading AT ALL. I started We Were Liars, World After, Another Day by David Levithan and put them all down, I'm now reading Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I hope it picks me up from the terrible slump :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I got This is Where It Ends! I actually can't wait to read it ... it sounds SOOO cool and interesting! <3

      World After ... I also need to get to that soon, haha. It's on my shelves for so long already. *sigh*

      Delete
  2. Until We Meet Again is one that I really want to read. 1) Cover love and 2) forbidden love across the centuries. YES PLEASE.
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I toootally agree! I really hope it'll be great! :D

      Delete
  3. I finished This Is Where It Ends a few days ago and wow, it's really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU DID?! And you liked it? YEEEES! I'm almost 100% positive I'll like it too then, yay! Have you written a review yet? *checks your blog immediately*

      Delete
    2. Yup! And I'm usually not the biggest YA contemporary fan, especially when it features tough topics but I actually liked it. So big deal! The book doesn't come out untim January 2016 so I'll be posting my review closer to the release date so you're gonna have to wait a little while. Sorry. lol!

      Delete
  4. OMG. The covers to these books are AWESOME! I need to check them out! Thanks for sharing!

    And I am loving your blog, so I just nominated you for The Blogger Recognition Award! Check out my post: http://iheartfictionalpeople.com/2015/07/the-blogger-recognition-award/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥