Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Finds (#37)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Finally Friday, oh my god! I've had a really fun week to be honest, and am almost sad that it's already over ... but then again that only has to do with a guy and I'm STILL glad it's Friday, haha. Anyway, I didn't add many books to my TBR list this week but those 3 sounds all INCREDIBLE! Plus: the cover look gorgeous, don't you think? I LOVE THEM! Have you heard of any of these books? Maybe you're also excited for them? Let me know in the comments! :D


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

1 comment:

  1. Zebulon Finch cover is fantastic! Love the design aspect to it. TMOHP looks amazing, AND it's a debut! Yay!
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥