Sunday, July 5, 2015

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 8


Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

As usual, I picked 3 gorgeous accounts for this week! Here are a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are! :)
______________________________________________________

Maniacwithbooks

Antonio is the first one I want to feature today! His pictures look all pretty simple but so effective! And you can't say anthing about his taste either ... I spot so many great books! Be sure to check out his account and comment/like his pictures! :)

Source: Instagram @maniacwithbooks

Bookishposts

How can you not follow Bookishposts when you look at those pictures? Even the books I don't know or would never pick up myself ... I want to read (or at least own) them so badly because on her pictures they look really good! Do your eyes something good and look through her feed! ;)

Source: Instagram @bookishposts

Behcunanan

Last one for today is Bethany! I don't need many words to describe how beautiful and perfect her pictures look. Everyone who sees them will agree with me, right? I hope you do, at least. If you don't follow her already be sure to do it now - her pictures won't disappoint you! ;)

Source: Instagram @behcunanan


If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

2 comments:

  1. I've just started to dabble in the bookstagram world, and it's so cool to see people combine their love of books and photography! I'll be sure to keep an eye out on your posts so I can discover some new ones :)

    Annie @ Indoor Sojourner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh that's lovely to hear! I'm glad you like them and hope to see you around again! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥