Monday, June 1, 2015

WRAP UP: May

Goodbye May! Before I list all the books I read this month ... wait. There aren't many, that's the thing. I have only read 4 books. Mostly due to my new computer - I had to try it out and play games and do some other cool things with it and reading was suddenly not that important anymore. It makes me sad and angry at the same time because I have so many great books on my shelves that want to be read but ughhhh. Whatever. Maybe it's a good thing ... I'm not over An Ember in the Ashes and still think about those great characters and that I desperately need the sequel ... NOW. *sighs frustrated* Here are the books I read this month! :)

The Heir, Never Fade, An Ember in the Ashes - book(s) on Kindle not in the pictures
______________________________________________________
Reviews can be read by clicking on the title of the book! I linked them all! :)
  1. The Heir by Kiera Cass - ★★★★★
  2. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken - ★★★★
  3. Only Forever by Cristin Harber - ★★★★ +0.5
  4. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir - ★★★★★

6 comments:

  1. OMG I felt the same way about An Ember in the Ashes! I finished it days ago and I'm basically DYING because I need the sequel! It was actually pretty far from anything I'd normally read, but I'm so glad I gave it a chance!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. Welcome to our circle ... I can't wait till 2016 for the sequel. I need it now. That ending was just ughhh. But I agree! It's so unique and different and that made me like it even more! Great book! <3

      Thank you for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  2. Yay! Glad you loved An Ember in the Ashes. Such a good book! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only agree! I can't wait for the sequel to come out, ahhhh :D

      Delete
  3. Even though you didn't read a lot of books, it looks like what you read, you really enjoyed. AWESOME! I have thought about picking up The Darkest Minds, but I have heard mixed things and am now scared to.
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Darkest Minds is really good, in my opinion! It takes a bit to get into the world because there's so much to learn and understand about all the colors and abilities but once you get past that it's really enjoyable and thrilling ... Never Fade is also really good although - for me - it started off a bit boring and slow. It definitely gets better though! ;)

      I would suggest you just give it a try and see if you like it or not! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.