Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#39): The Forgotten Mountain

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!


Title: The Forgotten Mountain
Author: 
Series: The Collectors' Society #3
Genre: New Adult, Fantasy, Romance, Retelling
Expected Publication Date: June 25th, 2015


After years spent in Wonderland, Alice Reeve learned the impossible was quite possible after all. She thought she left such fantastical realities behind when she finally returned to England.

Now Alice has become a member of the clandestine Collectors’ Society, and the impossible has found her again in the form of an elusive villain set on erasing entire worlds. As she and the rest of the Society race to bring this mysterious murderer to justice, the fight becomes painfully personal.

Lives are being lost. Loved ones are shattered or irrevocably altered. Each step closer Alice gets to the shadowy man she hunts, the more secrets she unravels, only to reveal chilling truths. If she wants to win this war and save millions of lives, Alice must once more embrace the impossible and make the unimaginable, imaginable.

Sometimes, the rabbit hole leads to terrifying places.
 

Why am I waiting?

You cannot understand how excited I am for this book to be released! Heather Lyons is such an amazing and talented woman and I love her for creating The Collectors' Society. There, I said it. I love you, Heather! This series is one of my absolute favorites and every second I spend with it is brilliant! Her characters are amazingly developed and so, so cool - you just have to love them. I'm currently reading this book and am so excited for its release tomorrow! You guys should definitely check out the series! IT IS SO GOOD AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH, OH MY GOD! Go read the books NOW! <3

There'll be more info & an excerpt tomorrow! :)

8 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! Can't believe I haven't heard of this series yet! Hope you enjoy it! New follower!

    My WoW

    Lizzie @ Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lizzie! Thank so much for stopping by & following! <3

      I can only recommend this series ... it's absolutely amazing & the author has so many brilliant ideas! I'm sure you'd enjoy it a lot! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the cover! I've not heard of this series before, but now I must definitely check it out. Thanks for the heads up!

    My WOW: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/06/waiting-on-wednesday-truthwitch.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fairly unknown, to be honest ... even though idk why. It deserves a loooot more attention! I hope you'll like it if you decide to read the series! :)

      Delete
  3. Great choice! This series definitely sounds interesting so I'll have to check it out.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Please check it out, Krystianna! It's totally worth your time & I'm sure you'll like it ... or well, at least I HOPE you will! :D

      Delete
  4. WOAH. This sounds great! I'd never heard of it before. I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I'm enjoying it a LOT! It's really good and I'm already halfway through ... you should check it out! :)

      Thank you for stopping by! <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.