Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#36): The Wolf Wilder

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!


Title: The Wolf Wilder
Author: 
Series: Stand-alone
Genre: Middle Grade, Children
Expected Publication Date: August 25th, 2015


Feo’s life is extraordinary. Her mother trains domesticated wolves to be able to fend for themselves in the snowy wilderness of Russia, and Feo is following in her footsteps to become a wolf wilder. She loves taking care of the wolves, especially the three who stay at the house because they refuse to leave Feo, even though they’ve already been wilded. But not everyone is enamored with the wolves, or with the fact that Feo and her mother are turning them wild. And when her mother is taken captive, Feo must travel through the cold, harsh woods to save her—and learn from her wolves how to survive.
 

Why am I waiting?

I saw this a few weeks ago on someone else's Waiting on Wednesday and had to add it to my TBR list immediately! I'm usually not so much into Children/Middle Grade books but this one sounds really awesome and I can't wait to read this! And well ... I guess it has also something to do with the gorgeous cover, I completely fell in love with this beauty! ♥

14 comments:

  1. I love wolves to the moon and back (pun intended!), and I'm sensing just a little bit of a werewolf story here, but... children's books are just not for me. I only read them by one author, Cornelia Funke, coz she's German and totally amazeballs with all the magic and myth she cooks up.
    Thanks for stepping by and sharing, though. I hope you enjoy! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also not sure about the children's part ... but I guess I'll see. :D

      Delete
  2. I love the cover art, I'd probably buy a poster with that art and hang it on my walls. The synopsis reminds me a little of "Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater and I'm pretty traumatized from that novel because of the whole weird implied bestiality thing.. werewolves are a no go for me in the next few months, but the cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I guess I can be glad that I didn't read it then? But I totally agree with you on the cover/art ... it's so gorgeous and would make a great poster! :D

      Delete
  3. Awesome choice. I haven't heard of this one yet. This one sounds so good. I love the idea of turning the wolves wild. Adding this one to my TBR for sure. Thanks for sharing happy reading. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good, I hope you enjoy it once you finally get it. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does sound really good!! Middle grade books are something I really have to be in the mood for, but I feel like this could be a good one to keep on hand! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not heard of this book! It's been quite some time since I read a Middle Grade novel. I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Have a fabulous day :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The cover is so gorgeous, I agree! I used to read middle grade books like a religion, so I might even pick this one up and give it a try! :)

    By the way, I tagged you in the Bedtime Book Tag! I apologize if you already completed the tag! Here is my post:

    http://booksoffascination.blogspot.com/2015/06/bedtime-book-tag.html

    Thank you!
    -Megan, Books of Fascination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do I hope you'll enjoy it! ;)

      Thank you for tagging me btw! I love doing tags like this one! I'll be sure to do it soon :D

      Delete
  8. OOooooo! This one sounds interesting, I'll definitely have to check this one out! Haven't read middle grade in a while. Hope you enjoy this one! Thanks for stopping by earlier. :)

    Erica @ Read It. Note It.
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful cover but I don't know if I could read a Middle Grade book again! Although the synopsis is intriguing! Hope you enjoy it when it comes out ;P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally loving the cover!! This sounds like a lovely book, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice! This is the first that I've heard of this one but it sounds pretty good.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.