Saturday, June 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (#10)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.
__________________________________________________________________

It's already the last Saturday of June, can you believe that?! Summer holidays are starting here soon - at least for school kids & students - and I was supposed to be on a book-buying-ban. Yep, SUPPOSED TO BE ... but as you can guess (otherwise there wouldn't be a Stacking the Shelves post) I broke it and bought a few books .... ohhhhh well, whatever. :D Let's have a look at what I added this month!

The Witch Hunter, Crown of Midnight, ACOTAR, The Stars Never Rise & A Darker Shade of Magic - ebooks not included
 
Physial copies and E-books I bought/received:
  • A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab
  • The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker
  • The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

ARC's / For-Review:
  • The Forgotten Mountain by Heather Lyons
  • Solarversia by Toby Downton

What have you added to your shelves? Leave a link to your post and I'll check it out! :)

    5 comments:

    1. I need to read the Heather Lyons series. You got some amazing books this week. I totally love Sarah J. Maas. Have a lovely weekend.

      Grace @ Books of Love

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You really should, yes! So far I've been enjoying Sarah J. Maas writing style a lot - can't wait to continue with the ToG series & ACOTAR! :)

        Delete
    2. I also hauled ACOTAR this week! I am really enjoying it (I definitely stayed up til 2AM reading it.), and I am hoping to finish it today. You got some really awesome books this month. I still need to catch up on the ToG series!
      -Monica @ Tomes Project

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Til 2AM? That's good, I think ... or not, if you have to wake up early, haha. :D I've only read Throne of Glass so far but want to continue SO BADLY ... it's just that I have to wait till September for Heir of Fire to come out in the colored paperback version. *sigh*

        Delete
    3. Looks like you've got some amazing looking books! I hope you enjoy reading them all!

      My haul

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥