Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Finds (#35)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Happy Friday! I'M SO GLAD IT'S WEEKEND, OH MY GOD. A little update on my book-buying-ban ... I broke it. I couldn't stand it anymore, ahhhh. I bought 5 books which will be enough for this one and next month (I don't think there are any new releases I want to buy) and even though I wanted to buy 1 or 2 more - they weren't available, thanks god - I'm so happy! You'll find out what I bought in my Stacking the Shelves next week but I can tell: One of them is a book I included in my last week's Friday Finds! :D


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

4 comments:

  1. Tze tze, broke your buy ban, huh? We have to work on that! I just rocked mine, so there will be new beauties on my shelf in the next week or two. I'm still not 100% sure what I want to have most with my low budget..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoooow, I know! I'm terrible ... but I just couldn't resist. Blame it on Throne of Glass - I just needed to buy the second book - and a few others - immediately! <3

      Ohhh sounds good! I'll be keeping an eye on your blog for them! Whatever it is you'll buy, I hope you enjoy it! :D

      Delete
  2. I broke my book buying ban too (slaps self on wrist), but I did buy my books from Goodwill . . . so. BUT I need to catch up on ToG series. I wasn't the biggest fan of the first one, but I am enjoying ACOTAR right now, so I might pick up Crown of Midnight soon!
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel slightly dumb now ... what is Goodwill? A store? :O

      Actually I've only read ToG so far but I NEEDED to buy Crown of Midnight, so I can continue soon ... very soon! I also got ACOTAR and am SO excited to read it! <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.