Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Finds (#34)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Happy Friday everyone! A little update on my book-buying-ban ... I broke it. I couldn't stand it anymore, ahhhh. I bought 5 books which will be enough for this one and next month (I don't think there are any new releases I want to buy) and even though I wanted to buy 1 or 2 more - they weren't available, thanks god - I'm so happy! You'll find out what I bought in my Stacking the Shelves next week but I can tell: One of them is a book I included in my last week's Friday Finds! :D


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

1 comment:

  1. I've heard pretty great things about Novice, so I hope you enjoy it. Also, I need to pick up Assassin's Blade and Crown of Midnight. Excited to read your thoughts!
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥