Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Finds (#33)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Happy Friday everyone! How's June for you so far? Did you already buy some new releases? I'm dying to but I shouldn't because of my book-buying-ban ... so far I could resist but I saw ACOTAR on Amazon for 7€ AND I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD GET IT OR NOT. Ughhhhh ... Anyway, here's what I added this week! :)


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

5 comments:

  1. You know that Girl of Nightmares is the sequel to Anna Dressed in Blood, right? Not that you start with book two and are like, "oO WTF?!" x)
    The top three are somewhere on my radar as well, but I'm not overly excited for any of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a WTF moment indeed, haha. :D But I know it's the sequel, don't worry. I already read and reviewd the first book on my blog here! But thank you for telling me, haha. :D

      Delete
  2. Every Last Word <3!!! I have been waiting for this book since Aug!! I'm on a book buying ban though so I'm patiently waiting for it from the library :(

    Patty @ Bookish Wanderlove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds amazing! I'm also on a book-buying-ban but ... well, I might break it. Very soon. I just need some new books (especially ACOTAR, I'm dying to read that!!!) - let's see how long I can still resist. >.<

      I hope your library get's it soon & that you'll enjoy it! :D

      Delete
  3. The Pause sounds pretty amazing. Also, that cover is amazing.
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥