Sunday, June 21, 2015

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 7


Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

As usual, I picked 3 gorgeous accounts for this week! Here are a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are! :)
______________________________________________________

LookingforAbura

Today we're starting off pretty epic! My first pick is Abeer's account! She's a lovely part-time muggle, as it says in her bio, and always impresses us/me with her amazing pictures of books. If you just scroll through her feed you'll find so many awesome books and she obviously knows how to make them look good. The outcome is simply amazing ... go ahead, have a look and admire her pictures!

Source: Instagram @lookingforabura

Awkwardbiblio

My second pick for today is Awkwardbiblio. Some of you probably know her already, she's definitely not a new #bookstagrammer but her pictures are as gorgeous as everyone else's. We have lots of similar books and knowing that it's even better scrolling through her feed. Great taste, beautiful pictures ... what else do you need? :)

Source: Instagram @awkwardbiblio

Bookaholicconfessions

And here's the last one for today ... a round of applause for Sofia, please! I'm weird, sorry. I think I follow her for quite a while now (at least it feels like it) and I love all her pictures so much! They just make me so happy whenever I look at them ... idk what exactly it is but they look bright and colorful and generally awesome! If you don't follow her already, do it now and give her some love by commenting or liking her pictures - she really deserves it! :)

Source: Instagram @bookaholicconfessions

If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

4 comments:

  1. This instagram accounts are just... amazing

    mimi @ http://bookfanaticss.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg these are wonderful!! Aghh I wish I was that good at taking photos :( ♥
    HOW DO THEY DO THAT?!

    - Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoooow, right?!? It's a mystery to me how they do it ... I wish I'd knew, haha. :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥