Sunday, June 7, 2015

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 6

Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

As usual, I picked 3 gorgeous accounts for this week! Here are a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are! :)
______________________________________________________

Thinpaperbacks

While her name suggests that she loves paperbacks or ... at least likes them? Or maybe just that they're thin, you mostly see pictures of gorgeous hardcovers in her feed. We all love hardcovers, right? I mean, who doesn't? They're simply amazing! Thinpaperbacks definitely knows how to display them perfectly so they look even better on her pictures! Go check out her account! ;)

Source: Instagram @thinpaperbacks

Asianreads

The second account I'm featuring today is Kim's! Have I ever mentioned that I admire people who use flowers in their pictures? No? I just love it so, so much. I'm usually too stupid to use them correctly so it always looks weird or "forced" but Kim does a really good job - her pictures look all gorgeous and pretty. Follow her if you like what you see! :)

Source: Instagram @asianreads

Readthenfly

Last but not least is Chelsea Ann! I follow her for quite a while now and can confirm that she's such a sweet girl with amazing photography skills ... I mean, just look at those pictures. Aren't they gorgeous? I'm also completely in love with that little Big Ben figure! It looks so cute! Please, please, please check out her account and give her some love. :)

Source: Instagram @readthenfly

If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to have to go follow these Instagram accounts! Their photos are so pretty.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like their accounts, Krystianna! :D

      Delete
  2. Gah these are AWESOME accounts! Thanks for sharing them with us bloggers! I nominated you for the Liebster Award cause I think your blog is AWESOME - so when you get a chance check it out ;P Happy Reading lovely!

    Liebster Nomination @theBloggityBLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you, Sherry! That's so sweet of you! I'll get to it as soon as I can! ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.