Friday, May 1, 2015

WRAP UP: April

Well, well, goodbye dear April and hello May! It's insane how quickly time passes ... anyway, I've read 7 books this month. All thanks to "Never Fade" by Alexandra Bracken which I'm STILL reading. I think I started it around the 20th and am now halfway through because I just can't bring myself to read it. Don't hate me but the beginning is incredibly boring and I guess that's why it takes/took me soooo freaking long, ugh. I loved the first book but ... oh well, we'll see, I still have a bit to read. Here's what I managed to read! :)

The Asylum, Ugly Love, As Shadows Fade, Lola and the Boy Next Door, Say Her Name & ebooks on my Kindle
______________________________________________________
Reviews can be read by clicking on the title of the book! I linked them all! :)
  1. As Shadows Fade by Colleen Gleason - ★★★★
  2. Crush by Lacey Weatherford - ★★★★
  3. Only For Us by Cristin Harber - ★★★★
  4. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover - ★★★★★
  5. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - ★★★★ +0.5
  6. Say Her Name by James Dawson - ★★★★★
  7. The Asylum (Stefan's Diaries #5) by Lisa J. Smith - ★★★ (no review for this one)

1 comment:

  1. Aww you loved Lola! This is so great and also, Ugly Love.. wow, I'm SOO glad you liked them gorgeous :)

    It makes me happy to see somebody reading TVD books! People should give them some love, even though I honestly didn't.. but I will, soon hahaha

    7 books is a great number, and seeing you pretty much loved all of them is amazing♥

    PS, you take beautiful book pictures♥.. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! Hahaha

    - Jumana @ http://booksbyj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥