Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (#xx): Birthday edition

 May the fourth was with me! Yesterday was not only Star Wars Day, but also my birthday ... and I got some bookish presents, that I wanted to show you!

Admire the epicness I got for birthday by my loved ones! <3

  • Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
  • Vampire Academy #1 by Richelle Mead (Graphic Novel)
  • Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  • Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
  • The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
  • The Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Maegan Spooner

Pretty awesome books, right? I can't even decide what to read first! They all look and feel so amazing - have I ever mentioned that I LOVE hardcovers? UGH!

But then there are also these gorgeous Funko Pop! figures! I ADORE THEM. I especially want to thank the bestest friend someone can ever have aka Melissa @ In A Bookish World for sending me the Daryl Funko (and a gorgeous key chain with a venetian mask!) ... she knows how much I love The Walking Dead and knew that I had to have this one. I just love her loads - she's the best! ♥

So, people of the internet! Help me decide what to read next! Which book do you think should I pick up first? What do you want me to read and review? :D

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god those Funko Pop figures! I'm in love! I found a page where I can get them here in Spain and I know most of my money will go there to get a few hahahaha This reminded me I should pick up The Raven Boys soon since everybody raves about it and I recently read Cinder and really enjoyed it so Scarlet is also on my list ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! These are amazing books. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN YVONNE YOU AMAZING HUMAN BEING!!♥ *Gives you a huge hug* I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU HAD THE MOST PERFECT DAY EVER.

    I need to see what you thought of These Broken Stars, The Raven Boys, Hopeless, Vanishing Girls and Scarlet. Pretty much all of them.. oh well! They're all on my TBR and I need some motivation to pick them up. Heck we can even buddy read them amending our failed attempts at buddy reading hahaha

    Have an amazing day!♥

    - Jumana @ http://booksbyj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again happy birthday !
    Those funko pop figures are SOO cute. I've been seeing them a lot on people's blogs and now I'm itching to get my hands on some! I'm really curious to know what These Broken Stars is like and you're review of it so I'll keep my eyes out for your post on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥