Saturday, May 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (#9)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.
__________________________________________________________________

I seriously don't know if I like how fast time flies by ... May's already over and it felt like only a few days! How can that even be possible?! Obviously I already mentioned which books I got for my birthday this month (click here for my birthday edition of Stacking the Shelves) but the bestest of all people aka Melissa from @ In A Bookish World got me another book as a present - thanks again, sweetheart! ♥ - and of course I couldn't resist all the new releases this month ... but I did a great job, I think! I only got 2 extra books and read them already, ha! :D

Books I got for birthday with "Making Faces" from Melissa and + An Ember in the Ashes & The Heir
 
Physial copies and E-books I bought/received:
  • Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  • The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
  • An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
  • These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Maegan Spooner
  • Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
  • The Heir by Kiera Cass
  • Vampire Academy (Graphic Novel #1) by Richelle Mead
  • Making Faces by Amy Harmon

ARC's / For-Review:
  • Only Forever by Cristin Harber
  • Ugly People Beautiful Hearts by Marlen Komar

What have you added to your shelves? Leave a link to your post and I'll check it out! :)

    8 comments:

    1. A lot of excellent books this week in you haul. I hope you love all your new books. They look fabulous.

      Grace @ Books of Love

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice haul! The Lunar Chronicles is one of my favorite series, I'm sure you'll love Scarlett :)
      I've only bought a few books this month because I've been busy with school, but this month I added The Heir by Kiera Cass, The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis and Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Mass to my shelves!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I think so too! I've been dying to read the sequel and hope I can get to it soon! Have you read The Heir already? I really enjoyed it although I didn't like the main character, Eadlyn, at first ... if you have read it, I just need to ask: Who are you rooting for? Who's your favorite guy? :P

        Thank you for stopping by! :)

        Delete
    3. So many beautiful books! I really want to read The Raven Boys because everyone raves about it. I go back and forth on reading the Selection series. I think I might try it out with all my extra time during the summer. Also, hope you enjoy An Ember in the Ashes, another hyped one!
      -Monica @ Tomes Project

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Same! I've only heard good about The Raven Boys ... and well, I'm in love with the cover so hopefully I get to read it soon! :D

        The Selection series is quite entertaining but definitely not a book with a deeper meaning ... it's a quick and easy read so if you're boring or don't have anything else to read, just go for it! :)

        And as of An Ember in the Ashes: I've already read it :P It was amaaaazing!! I loved it and can't wait for the sequel to come out ... next year, ugh.

        Delete
    4. Amazing haul this week! I've been hearing tons of great things about An Ember in the Ashes lately. It's definitely one that I want to check out sometime soon. I loved The Selection but I still have to catch up on the rest of the series. I hope you enjoy everything and have a great week! (:
      Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

      ReplyDelete
    5. Uhh, alot of amazingness I'd love to sink my nose in as well. What a fabulous birthday you had!! Happy belated birthday, btw. ;) xo

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥