Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Finds (#31)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Hello again, dear Friday! Is it as sunny everywhere as here in Austria? We had a pretty shitty week to be honest ... lots of clouds and rain and even though I don't mind it (I love rainy days!) it's great to see the sun again. I hope everyone's having a good day and an amazing upcoming weekend ... and without further ado, here's what I added over the last week! :)


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

2 comments:

  1. THESE COVERS ARE BEAUTIFUL! Great finds Yvonne♥
    I haven't heard of them before, but thank you for sharing gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?! I love all these covers sooo much! They look so good together in this post, hahaha :D ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.