Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Finds (#30)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

I finally read something again, hooray! It's been 2 weeks since I last had a book in my hands ... thank you, The Heir, for making me want to read again. Although I'm kind of in a hangover now ... I can't stop thinking about it, ugh! Terrible cliffhanger, great boys (especially one that stole my heart) and generally addictive ... damnit! I haven't added many books to my TBR list lately, but that's good. I have so many unread ones and need to get to them soon! Here are the 3 books that found its way to my TBR list on Goodreads. :)


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

2 comments:

  1. Oohh the second book I've just known about last wednesday? Somehting of that sort and it seems SOO interesting!! And I'm so happy you've broken out of the slump YAY!!!♥
    Great choices though, the covers are beautiful, I might need to check them out :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added The Body Institute to my tbr, coz it just sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing your finds! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥