Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Finds (#29)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry! I skipped last week's Friday Finds because I haven't added anything important to my TBR list ... and I also kind of forgot about it, ugh. I really should prepare my posts regularly, haha. Anyway, this week was no different, not really. I haven't read anything because I was busy creating sims ... yes, I bought The Sims 4 and love it. I CAN'T STOP, SEND HELP! *cough* However, here's what I added to my list! :)


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

4 comments:

  1. The Darkest Minds is on my list somewhere, but I heard both good and bad reviews for it. Did you read book one and are excited for the sequel now?
    The Weight of Feathers is in my finds this week, too x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already read (and reviewed HERE and HERE, if you're interested!) book 1 and 2, so this is the 3rd one and Sparks Rise is a novella - I think it's #2.5.

      I loved the first one but had a few problems with the second book ... I just couldn't get into it at first. It's not bad though! I guess I just expected a bit more! ;)

      Delete
  2. follow 4 follow? :)


    http://jemasija8.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥