Sunday, May 24, 2015

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 5


Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

As usual, I picked 3 gorgeous accounts for this week! Here are a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are! :)
______________________________________________________

Lovelyreads_

My first pick is Alina's account! She's from Austria which is my home town, yay! She's such a sweet girl and takes gorgeous pictures of books and other stuff ... and this also gives me the opportunity to promote her new Youtube channel! She only recently uploaded her first 2 videos so please check it out and give her a follow if you enjoy them! Same goes for her Instagram account of course, haha. :D

Source: Instagram @lovelyreads_

Bookvibes

Rebecca is another one of my favorites on Instagram ... just one look at her feed will tell you why. You don't even need a second glance, just hit the follow button and I garantee you won't be disappointed. Seriously. If you're still hesitating, here! Have a look at some of her awesome pictures and admire them! <3

Source: Instagram @bookvibes

PerpetualPages

And the last account for today is Angela's! Her feed is absolutely gorgeous. She has so many amazing pictures and deserves every one of her followers. I could spend the whole day looking at them. If you don't follow her already, do it now and give her some love by commenting or liking her pictures! :)

Source: Instagram @perpetualpages

If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

4 comments:

  1. Aww such lovely accounts, they are some of my favourites, too :)
    Thanks for sharing <3
    Love, Sarah from booksfortea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Sarah! I'm glad you like them too - they're soooo talented and I love all their pictures! ♥

      Delete
  2. Yvonne, I get so inspired by these beautiful accounts, but I fail at taking such beautiful pictures everytime..

    These people are a 100% talented and I lack in that department hahaha

    Thank you for posting about these accounts, it was you who initially inspired me to make a bookstagram account!♥

    Have a great day you amazing human being :)!

    - Jumana @ http://booksbyj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Jay!! I'd hug you so tight right now if I could! You're always so sweet! :D ♥

      I know what you mean, I feel the same way ... when I look at my pictures they just all look the same, idk. But I think that comes with time? I hope so at least, haha.

      And I'm actually so glad you made one! Bookstagram is soooo much fun and there are so many nice people on there, it's great! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.