Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#31): End of Days

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!


Title: End of Days
Author: Susan Ee
Series: Penryn & the End of Days #3
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal, Angels
Expected Publication Date: May 12th, 2015


After a daring escape from the angels, Penryn and Raffe are on the run. They’re both desperate to find a doctor who can reverse the twisted changes inflicted by the angels on Raffe and Penryn’s sister. As they set off in search of answers, a startling revelation about Raffe’s past unleashes dark forces that threaten them all.

When the angels release an apocalyptic nightmare onto humans, both sides are set on a path toward war. As unlikely alliances form and strategies shift, who will emerge victorious? Forced to pick sides in the fight for control of the earthly realm, Raffe and Penryn must choose: Their own kind, or each other?
 

Why am I waiting?

May 2015! Then the story of Penryn, her sister and Raffe will end ... I'm not sure if I'm ready for this. I haven't even read the second book yet but I hope to do this as soon as possible, I really miss Raffe and Penryn and I remember how awesome the first book was - so different to any other angel story I've read before. It just blew my mind! I'm really excited!

19 comments:

  1. I haven't started this series, but I love those covers. They are so beautiful! I hope you enjoy the ending, and can say goodbye with a smile. =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God, I hope so too! I wouldn't mind some tears though ... endings are always sad but at least let it be a good one. :D

      Thank you for stopping by, Caro! ♥

      Delete
  2. I have not started this series either, but it looks and sounds awesome. Definitely will be adding to my "need-to-read" list!

    http://madelinejohnstonauthor.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it then! Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Great minds think alike. I'm getting more and more excited about this the more I read Angelfall! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too! I hope we'll both enjoy it, haha. :D

      Delete
  4. I have heard of this series but not really sure if I really want to read it. I have read so many books about angels and wasn't very impressed. I just don't want another angel book that disappoints. I may just check out this read at my local library. Thanks for sharing!

    Also returning the favor and you have a GFC and Bloglovin' fan. I love your choice of reads. You and I have very similar taste in books and I look forward to seeing what you read in the future.

    My WOW
    -TopianGirl @TopianBooks



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that too in the beginning ... but Angelfall is actually quite different! I liked how the angels were portrayed in this book and - at least for me - it was totally different to any I've read before! :)

      Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  5. I have this series! And I really need to read it so that I can be ready for this book release. YIKES. Thanks for the reminder that it is so close. Beth @ Perpetual New Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES indeed! I hope you'll enjoy it and thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  6. Aaaah, this was my pick too! Great minds think alike then :) This series is just wonderful, I hope we both enjoy the last installment in the series - great pick <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! I just need to read the second book first, haha. :D

      Thank you for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  7. I got the first two books from NetGalley recently. I need to get to reading them soon so I can read this one!

    I hope you like the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one was really, really good! I liked it a lot! I hope you enjoy it too & thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  8. I need to read book 2 so I'll be ready for the new release. Great pick :)
    Thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I just hope I'll get to it soon enough, haha. :D

      Delete
  9. I usually have a hard time reading book that feature angels so I haven't started this series, I'm not sure if I'll read it. Thanks for sharing!
    Paulina @ The Little Book Pixie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand you! There are so many books featuring angels and they're mostly "the same", but I think Angelfall did a good job at being different and unique! There's so much more than angels in it - it's pretty awesome! :D

      Thank you for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  10. YASSSS can't wait to read more of Raffe! Been counting down the days to see what happens next! ahhh!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥