Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#29): November 9

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!


Title: November 9
Author: Colleen Hoover
Series: Stand-alone
Genre: New Adult, Romance
Expected Publication Date: November 10th, 2015

This is a love story between a guy (me) and a girl (Fallon). I think.
Can it even be considered a love story if it doesn’t end with love?
Mysteries end when the mystery is solved.
Biographies end when the life story has been told.
Love stories should end with love, right?
Maybe I’m wrong, then. Maybe this isn’t a love story. If you ask me…I’d say this might even be considered a tragedy.
Whatever it is—however it ends—I promised I would tell it. So without further ado.

Once upon a time… I met a girl. The girl.


Why am I waiting?

I only recently found out about this book and added it IMMEDIATELY to my TBR list on Goodreads! That was such a fast click, without even reading the blurb first ... but it's CoHo. I know she won't disappoint me, even though I've only read 2 books by her (well, and Never Never but that was really short) - I loved these two so, so much! I doubt I'll like this one any less ... and just look at the gorgeous cover! It's so freaking beautiful and catchy!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Same, I hope it'll be good! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. You know I'm not too found of another CoHo story, but I like that this is a male PoV, so I might pick it up. Nice pick! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are not enough books with a mal POV! I'm glad this seems to be one of them! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following! :)

      Delete
  4. I've never read any of her books but everyone raves and this one sounds so damn mysterious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you really should! I started with Maybe Someday and since then I just loved her so, so much. She's brilliant! <3

      Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Can't wait to read it!

    I hope you enjoy the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll enjoy it too! Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. YAY! CoHo awesomeness on the horizon! I have this for one of my upcoming WoWs, Yvonne. I hope we'll both love it :)
    Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥