Saturday, April 25, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (#8)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.
__________________________________________________________________

One more week of April - not even that! - and it's already May. It feels like Christmas and New Year's Eve weren't that long ago, wow. I'm really looking forward to May because it's my birthday month, yay! It's on the 4th of May ... that's 2 weeks, I think? Something like that. Anyway, there won't be a huge party or anything like that but we'll meet up with my grandparents aaaand there'll be cake. Obviously there's gotta be a delicious cake, yumm! But onto the books now. I bought a few this month and am still waiting for "An Ember In The Ashes" but here's what I already have! :)

Stay With Me, Say Her Name, Ugly Love & Red Queen
 
Physial copies and E-books I bought/received:
  • Stay With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout / J. Lynn
  • Say Her Name by James Dawson
  • Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  • Alora by Megan Linski (ebook)

ARC's / For-Review:
  • Only For Us by Cristin Harber

What have you added to your shelves? Leave a link to your post and I'll check it out! :)

5 comments:

  1. Red Queen was an excellent book. Love Jennifer Armentrout, Stay with Me was excellent I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I haven't read them yet - both not. I only read Ugly Love and Say Her Name but they were awesome! I'm really looking forward to Red Queen though because I heard so many positive things about it! ♥

      Delete
  2. Everyone LOVES Colleen Hoover. Hope you enjoy it! I definitely need to start her this year!
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's AMAZING! I've read 3 books by her now (well, and "Never Never") and loved them all! My favorite is "Maybe Someday" because it's so special and unique (the soundtrack is freaking awesome too!) but the others are equally brilliant! You really should check out her books and let me know if you liked them :D ♥

      Delete
  3. I totally feel the same about Christmas not being that long ago. Where did the time go! And I loved Stay With Me! Hope you'll enjoy it as well! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥