Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Finds (#26)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Happy Friday! How has your week been? :) Mine was perfect. Mostly because I ordered some new books and got them a few hours ago. I can't wait to read them all! And yet, I still added these bad boys to my TBR list on Goodreads. Oh well, I guess that'll never stop, haha. :D


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

4 comments:

  1. I requested A Whole New World on Netgalley. I hope I get approved for it but I doubt it... I'm not that lucky. =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too, haha. :D But I also doubt I'll get it ... you're more likely to be approved for it, so I cross my fingers for you! <3

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Everything Everything is on my TBR. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it too! Thank you for stopping by, Cynthia! <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥