Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Finds (#25)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Happy Friday everyone! Waiting on Wednesday was a huge success for me this week! I discovered so many awesome books and - of course - added them immediately to my TBR list ... how could I not? Without further ado ... here's what I added!

 
I just noticed I added quite a few Horror books to my list ... probably because I've seen the "2015 Horror Challenge" on Cornerfolds' blog - I'm thinking about joining her and all the other lovely people ... I really want to read some creepy books! Especially because I loved "Shutter" by Courtney Alameda so, so much. I can't get it out of my head, to be honest. :D

What are your Friday Finds? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥