Thursday, April 2, 2015

April #TBR

There has to be a first for everything, right? I've never had a set TBR for a month before. Never ever. I usually decide what to read next based on my mood or on what I've read before. Like, when I read a Romance book I most likely won't read another Romance right after that. This month however I wanted to at least try it! I read 8-9 books in the last months but I didn't want to pick too many books - especially because I don't even know if I'll follow it or not ... I guess we'll see. ;)

Never Fade, The Murder Complex, Lola and the Boy Next Door, As Shadows Fade, The Asylum & Crush (ebook)
  1. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
  2. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings (reread)
  3. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  4. As Shadows Fade by Colleen Gleason (currently reading)
  5. Crush by Lacey Weatherford
  6. The Asylum (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries) by Lisa J. Smith                        
The Asylum would be my pick for my TBR Jar Challenge ("Read a book you DNF or gave up on") - even though I rated it on Goodreads, I don't think I finished it? It's too long ago. And I will read Crush for the Yvonne-Melissa-Challenge!


What is on your TBR for this month? Do you even plan a TBR for each month or just pick whatever book you want? Let me know in the comments! :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww these are amazing books!! I looove love love that you'll be reading Never Fade and Lola! I really want to read them both :(

    Also, TVD because it's my favorite show ever and not everyone reads it so I admire that :)♥

    - Jumana @ http://booksbyj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lola will probably be my next read! I'm currently reading Ugly Love (started it yesterday but only read one chapter so far) and after that I'll hopefully "finish" my TBR with Lola and Never Fade, yay!

      Well, I read 4 books of the "orginal" TVD books ... and disliked them. Really disliked them. The one on the picture is actually another series about Stefan and everything that happened before with Katherine and all that. It's a lot better than the other books and I hope I can read the last book in the series soon! :D

      Thank you for stopping by, love! ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥