Tuesday, March 31, 2015

WRAP UP: March

March is already over! I can't believe how quickly the months all end ... it's just so fast! This month I read 9 books, one more than last month, and I'm pretty happy with that! At first I though it would be less because I was in a little reading slump but thanks to all the book-gods out there it quickly ended. Again, I used my kindle a lot and read more ebooks - only 3 of my list were actual books (Shutter, TDM and Confess) but that's okay!

Confess, Shutter, The Darkest Mind & ebooks on my Kindle
______________________________________________________
Reviews can be read by clicking on the title of the book! I linked them all! :)
  1. Shutter by Courtney Alameda - ★★★★★
  2. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken - ★★★★★
  3. Only For Her by Cristin Harber - ★★★★
  4. The Contradiction of Solitude by A. Meredith Walters - ★★★★ +0.5
  5. Tough Love by Skye Warren - ★★★★★
  6. Love the Way You Lie by Skye Warren - ★★★★
  7. Ignite by Lily Paradis - ★★★★
  8. In Time by Alexandra Bracken - ★★★★★
  9. Confess by Colleen Hoover - ★★★★★

2 comments:

  1. 9 books is NOT a slump Yvonne, YOU'VE DONE GREAT! <3

    I honestly can say that you've read some lengthy, amazing books and that's super!! I'm more than glad you liked almost every single book you've read :)

    I've also read Confess this month.. OH MY HEART HAS BEEN TORN AND RIPPED OUT SLOWLY AND IT WAS PUT BACK TOGETHER.. It moved a lot of emotions in me!!! perfection ..

    I cannot wait for your April TBR! :) xx

    - Jumana @ http://booksbyj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! But I WAS in a slump, haha. Obviously just a very short one (thanks god) but that was already enough. :D

      Confess was freaking amazing!! I'm glad you loved it as much as I did! Colleen Hoover is just ughhhhh. ALWAYS SO MANY FEELS! ♥

      Thank you for stopping by, lovely! <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.