Sunday, March 1, 2015

WRAP UP: February

February has come to an end, so it's time to look back and check how many books I actually managed to finish last month! I read 8 books, which is one less than in February, but still pretty good to me - especially because I'm still 5 books ahead of my GR challenge! 2 actual books and 6 ebooks, wow! I think I used my kindle more than ever this month (mostly due to ARC's I got).

The Ruby Circle, Ready Player One & ebooks on my Kindle
______________________________________________________
Reviews can be read by clicking on the title of the book! I linked them all! :)
  1. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead - ★★★★★
  2. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline - ★★★★
  3. The Hidden Library by Heather Lyons - ★★★★★
  4. The Resurrection of Aubrey Miller by L.B. Simmons - ★★★★ +0.5 (Review to come!!)
  5. A Time to Live by Jonas Lee - ★★★★ +0.5
  6. Hired Gun #3 by A.J. Bennett - ★★★ +0.5
  7. Hired Gun #4 by A.J. Bennett - ★★★★
  8. Only For Him by Cristin Harber - ★★★ +0.5

8 comments:

  1. seriously you take the most beautiful book pictures...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, haha. :D That's what you call beautiful? You should head over to Instagram because there are others with even better ones! But thank you, seriously! ♥

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had a pretty good month! Ready Player One is one of my favorite books of all time, I recommend it to everyone, so I'm glad to see you liked it! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RPO is AWESOME, yes! I finished it at the beginning of February but it's still on my mind ... fantastic world building, I loved it! :D

      Delete
  3. I haven't even started The Ruby Circle yet. What in the world is wrong with me? I need to get it as soon as possible! Glad to see you gave it 5 stars because I'm so nervous for it. I don't want it to be a disappointing ending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest I had a different ending in mind ... but the one we got is also awesome! ♥ I just hope you like it! :)

      Delete
  4. Great job on being ahead of your GR challenge. I love that feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥