Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#26): Six of Crows

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!
______________________________________________________________

Title: Six of Crows
Author: Leigh Bardugo
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy
Expected Publication Date: October 6th, 2015

Ketterdam: a bustling hub of international trade where anything can be had for the right price—and no one knows that better than criminal prodigy Kaz Brekker. Kaz is offered a chance at a deadly heist that could make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. But he can't pull it off alone...

A convict with a thirst for revenge.

A sharpshooter who can't walk away from a wager.

A runaway with a privileged past.

A spy known as the Wraith.

A Heartrender using her magic to survive the slums.

A thief with a gift for unlikely escapes.

Six dangerous outcasts. One impossible heist. Kaz's crew is the only thing that might stand between the world and destruction—if they don't kill each other first.

______________________________________________

Why am I waiting?

I absolutely loved Leigh Bardugo's Grisha-Trilogy and fell in love with the characters, the world and everything else in these books ... I just know that Six of Crows will be equally awesome! It has to be. She definitely proved to be a good author and knows what she's doing with her characters and ever since I read the blurb for the book, I was hooked! I want this so much and already can't wait for October to be here! SO excited!!! And don't even mention the cover to me because I love it! It looks so awesome and kind of reminds me of The Raven Boys, which I haven't read but definitely want to! I only heard good about the series.

12 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait for this book either. I haven't finished the Grisha trilogy yet, just gotta read the last one, but I love the books. And the cover of Six of Crows is amazing! <3

    My WOW!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you definitely need to finish it! :D I loooove your pick of the week btw! I immediately added it to my TBR list!

      Thank you for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  2. I've seen this one floating around! I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this! I love the sound of it, plus the cover is so pretty :D Hope you love it when you read it, great pick!

    My WoW
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like it too! I'm pretty excited, haha. :D

      Thank you for stopping by & for following me! ♥

      Delete
  4. I don't know this author but wow, the cover!!! So pretty *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out her Grisha trilogy (Shadow and Bone is the first book) because they're really awesome! :D

      Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. This is a popular book! I hope you enjoy it!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-work-in-progress.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty cover! Hope you enjoy. :)
    Lovely blog by the way.
    New GFC follower
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jess! Your blog is also really lovely - I followed you back! :)

      Delete
  7. I am so excited for this one too!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥