Monday, March 2, 2015

The "Yvonne and Melissa" Challenge

Okay, the title is actually wrong because it originally is called "The April and Britney Challenge" - some of you might know the booktuber April (Aprilius Maximus) and her friend Britney. They created a challenge where they recommend a certain amount of books to each other for the year. That's what Melissa (In A Bookish World) and I did! She told me about this Challenge and I was immediately excited because I think it's a great idea! We created lists for one another and each month we have to pick one book and read it - pretty easy but hopefully a lot of fun! :)

Since I'm also doing the "TBR Jar Challenge" I might combine them a little bit but we'll see about that. It mostly depends on how many books I can/will read. Anyway, we settled for 10 books - because we're starting in March - and here's the list I got from the lovely Melissa!


As you can see, there are mostly Romance books, which I don't mind at all! I feel like I'm more into the YA, Sci-Fi and Dystopian genre while Melissa reads a lot of NA/Adult and Romance stuff - it's actually perfect if you look at the list I gave her ... the complete opposite, haha. :D


So, that's what we'll be reading! What do you think about our choices? Have you read any of them (probably!)? I have actually no idea with which one I should/want to start - has anyone of you read the titles on my list and can help me? :D

8 comments:

  1. Ohh you chose amazing books for Melissa!! Two of my favorites of all time actually.. I also want to read City of Bones so much aghh. And Angelfall, Shadow and Bone and Cinder

    TOO MANY BOOKS
    Have fun reading you too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which ones are your faves? :D
      And yes! Read Angelfall, Shadow and Bone and Cinder (especially Cinder was awesome!) but all the others too! I loved everyone of them! :D

      And thank you, love! ♥

      Delete
  2. I just read Ignite and I loved it!! It was my first NA book (:I hope you enjoy it too Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your first? Oh my god! :D *whispers* Definitely read "Wait For You" by JLA. Just do it, it's awesome and so, so good and I loved it to pieces! ♥

      Delete
  3. Oh, that's a nice list! Volition was AWESOME and so was Ignite (very fluffy and cute, I have to add). Crush was so-so in my opinion. But hopefully you like these books as much as I did (at the very least)! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! I've heard from a few that Volition is really, really good so maybe I'll start with that one ... I still don't know. :D

      Delete
  4. I like this challenge! Maybe someday I find someone to do that with. ^^

    Since you recommended her Hush Hush, I suggest you read City of Bones when you feel you can't take any more pure romance. x) I hope you both have fun with all your recommendations. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. City of Bones is actually one I wasn't so sure about ... I mean, I know they're good - the series has lots of fans - but there are quite a few books and they're all so huge and ugh idk. :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.