Saturday, March 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (#7)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.
__________________________________________________________________

Time flies by so quickly! It's already the last Saturday of March, can you believe that? It's becoming a little warmer, the sun is out more often and even though I absolutely love fall and winter, I'm kind of glad to have the sun back. Never thought I'd say that, huh. I just hate all the insects. They're evil. Anyways, I didn't buy many books this month ... actually, I only bought one physical book but received some really good ARC's and my TBR pile is still really high so that's okay! Here's what I added to my shelves in March! :)

Confess by Colleen Hoover and some ebooks
 
Physial copies and E-books I bought/received:
  • Confess by Colleen Hoover
  • Tough Love by Skye Warren (ebook)
  • In Time by Alexandra Bracken (ebook)

ARC's / For-Review:
  • The Contradiction of Solitude by A. Meredith Walters
  • Love The Way You Lie by Skye Warren
  • Only For Her by Cristin Harber

3 comments:

  1. Interesting selection of books this week. I see some interesting books that I hadn't heard of before.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't hear of most of these books but I love Colleen Hoover and Alexandra Bracken. Have fun reading, look forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all up on my blog already! I just published the latest one, Love the Way You Lie. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥