Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Finds (#23)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Here we go again, my dear Friday! How was everyone's week? All good, productive and amazing? I really hope you had a not-so-stressful week and that you all can enjoy the weekend now!

I had a trial day in a bookstore on Tuesday - I applied for an apprenticeship there last month and had to go through a job interview (kind of) and a day where we got to know some other people who applied and of course the company itself but this week I finally had the day in the shop I could, hopefully would, work in and well ... it was great! Surrounded by books and other people who all love to read is really awesome and although it was all a bit confusing at first and I was super nervous, I had quite a lot of fun! And the colleagues are also really nice - all of them! Now I have to wait again but I really hope it'll work out. But enough of me now, let's go back to the important part ... my new finds! :D

 
What are your Friday Finds? :) 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for An Ember in the Ashes to come out. It's my #1 highly anticipated book for this spring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goood Lauren Oliver's got a new one out?!
    I've been meaning to read Panic for ages and even though I wasn't a fan of Delirium's story, her writing is sooo good! Thanks for bringing that one to my attention, adding this to my TBR xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.