Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Finds (#22)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Happy Friday! It's finally weekend, yay! Without further ado - and because I don't have to say anything important - here's what I found this week. Loads of beautiful new books with amazing covers and even better blurbs from great authors!

 
What are your Friday Finds? :) 

2 comments:

  1. Yeeeessss, you've got a hell lot of great books right there! I'm so jealous of the Vampire Academy graphic novel *grabby hands*
    CoHo's Slammed has been on my TBR for quite a while, but I haven't gotten aroud reading it yet :/

    Cheers,
    Jen @ The Bookavid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugly Love was really good. I haven't read Slammed yet. The graphic VA was amazing! I loved to visit in that world. Have fun with these :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥