Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Finds (#21)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Hello everyone and happy Friday! Have you all had a good week so far? Let's have a look at what I found this week ... I think I should've also included "Confess" by Colleen Hoover since I got this two days ago and absolutely love it! The art in it is incredible and so, so beautiful! And the story? Well, I've actually started reading it and am almost finished again and again ... I love it. I was hooked from the Prologue already and the first chapter had me then - I just can't stop reading and I'd advise everyone to at least check it out! But now, here are my Friday Finds for this week! :D

 
What are your Friday Finds? :) 

2 comments:

  1. Nice finds, especially the book by JLA. I'm going to have to add that one to my TBR. Here are mine:
    http://readsbooksatmidnight.blogspot.com/2015/03/friday-finds-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finds for the week! Here's a link to my Friday Finds post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/friday-finds-73.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥