Sunday, March 29, 2015

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 2


Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

This weeks accounts are all lovely! I'll pick 3 every week and will show you a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are! :)
______________________________________________________

Lastchapters

We're starting with Jasmine from London! She only recently started to take her own pictures but they're absolutely stunning! I just love how bright and light they all are and that she combines them with our beautiful nature!

Source: Instagram @lastchapters

Alice.In.Wonderbookland

This beautiful account belongs to Nikki! She loves Alice, Wonderland and of course books - that's how she got her account name. I really love it! She's also really talented and has a beautiful handwriting and it has become a habit and "her thing" to write/doodle book quotes and/or lyrics which she then shows us with her books together!

Sourse: Instagram @alice.in.wonderbookland

Lorenreads

Loren has one of the most beautiful accounts in the #bookstagram communitiy, I think. She's a sweet person and loves books as much as everyone of us and also takes extremely pretty pictures of them! She's 18, from the Phillippines and deserves a lot more followers! Show her some love! :)

Source: Instagram @lorenreads

If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

4 comments:

  1. I am going to check those accounts out. The photos look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should, they have lots of other beautiful pictures too! Do you have a bookish IG account btw? :)

      Delete
  2. Wowza, these accounts look awesome! I am definitely going to follow them! I love getting my daily dose of bookstagram goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! I'm glad you like their pictures as much as I do! Thank you for stopping by! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.