Sunday, March 15, 2015

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world


Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

Even if you're not on Instagram, I hope you'll like all the amazing accounts I want to introduce you today. I doubt this will be the only post because I follow so many lovely people but for now ... lean back, relax and enjoy all their beautiful pictures!
______________________________________________________

Madamereadsalot 

This beautiful account belongs to Michelle! She's from Germany, has super cute cats and even more amazing books! I mean, just look at her stunning bookshelves! Aren't they a dream come true? She posts lots of bookish pictures and her feed looks super colorful, which I love! She also seems to be really lovely!

Source: Instagram @madamereadsalot

Crimeofrhyme

Here we have Alison! She obviously loves books but also tea and rainy days! Hell yes! That's like a perfect day for reading, no? I only recently followed her but I totally fell in love with her feed. Immediately. Just look ... she posts such pretty pictures - it's impossible to not like them. And she's probably also a really cool and awesome person!

Source: Instagram - @crimeofrhyme

Infinitelynovel

Kate's account is the last one I want to introduce you today! I just love this account so much! She uses lots of flowers for her pictures and always "brings out the best" of the books - does this even make sense? I mean seriously, just look how perfectly placed they all are. They look stunning!

Source: Instagram - @infinitelynovel

That's it for today! I have loads of other #bookstagram accounts I'd love to show you, so I'm thinking about doing this once every two weeks - if you'd even be interested! I just feel like they deserve all the love and such pretty pictures should be admired and looked at ... so if you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe YOU'll be in one of my posts then! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥