Sunday, February 1, 2015

WRAP UP: January

I'm so happy because January started off as a great first reading month of 2015 and I already read more than I have in the last few months! I finished 9 books - 5 physical books and 4 e-books and since I'm usually very picky with what I read nothing really disappointed me. They were all great!

The Deep End of the Sea, Fangirl, Looking for Alaska, The Elite, The One & E-books on my Kindle
______________________________________________________
  1. The Deep End of the Sea by Heather Lyons - ★★★★
  2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - ★★★★
  3. Looking for Alaska by John Green - ★★★ +0.5
  4. The Elite by Kiera Cass - ★★★★
  5. The One by Kiera Cass - ★★★★★
  6. Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher - ★★★★★
  7. Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover - ★★★★★
  8. A Time to Reap by Jonas Lee - ★★★★
  9. Caught Up In You by Colee Firman - ★★★★ (Review will be up soon!)

6 comments:

  1. Glad you read so many great books. Fangirl was so good! I have Looking for Alaska on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll enjoy LFA then! I still need to read his other books ... like Will Grayson! Have you read that?

      Delete
  2. Yvonne, those are AMAZING books! :) I'm glad you liked Colleen Hoover's Never Never, I cannot wait to read it! Also, have you read Ugly Love? I need to get on that soon!

    9 books.. *standing ovation* I haven't done that in September! That's pretty great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colleen Hoover is AMAZING! I don't know why it took me so long to realize that but now it's like I can't get enough of her ... especially after Maybe Someday! ♥

      I haven't read Ugly Love yet but definitely want too! I heard great things about it! :D

      Delete
  3. OO man you have good taste, girl!! Tell me you loved 'The Selection' series just as much as I did?! For once a dystopian that doesn't end with a bloomin war scene! I mean.. I know some people died but it's just refreshing to be able to say that only 'some' people died rather than 'everyone I knew and loved died'! That book has a but of a love triangle but my heart was always with Maxon, although that bit in the stairwell had me just about to head over to team Aspen! The book was just an emotional roller coaster!! Which ship are you (if you are..)?
    A star review is simply NOT enough for me! Especially when we're talking about 'Fangirl'!! That book blew my mind although my one issue with it was the actually fan fiction bits! I just couldn't make myself care about Simon and Baz!! Also, apparently she's going to be writing a book just about them.. Is that not just a Harry Potter rip off??
    anyway! Great post and I'm glad you like all these books so very much!! Super cute blog :D As always!!
    Love, Evie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looooved The Selection, yes! Book 1 was funny and cute, the second one annoyed me (mostly America and Aspen) and the third one was definitely my favorite! You can read the reviews if you click on the name of the books btw! I linked them all to the posts!

      And well, I'm Team Maxon! 110%! Aspen annoyed me right from the beginning although he never really did much to deserve this but ... ugh idk. :D

      And I totally agree! Simon and Baz reminded me SOOOO much of Harry and Draco and I'm not really sure what to think about her releasing it as an actual book ... you're right!

      Thank youuu! You're always so sweet! ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.