Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#23): The Start of Me and You

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!
______________________________________________________________

Title: The Start of Me and You
Author: Emery Lord
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Expected Publication Date: March 31st, 2015

It’s been a year since it happened—when Paige Hancock’s first boyfriend died in an accident. After shutting out the world for two years, Paige is finally ready for a second chance at high school . . . and she has a plan. First: Get her old crush, Ryan Chase, to date her—the perfect way to convince everyone she’s back to normal. Next: Join a club—simple, it’s high school after all. But when Ryan’s sweet, nerdy cousin, Max, moves to town and recruits Paige for the Quiz Bowl team (of all things!) her perfect plan is thrown for a serious loop. Will Paige be able to face her fears and finally open herself up to the life she was meant to live?


Why am I waiting?

Gorgeous cover, interesting blurb/story - that's usually everything I need. I also wanted to read more stand-alones and Romance books because I haven't read that many last year. However the ones I have read were amazing and I highly enjoyed them so I guess I should read more. :D

12 comments:

  1. Awe the cover does look amazing. hope you enjoy this one.
    My Waiting on Wednesday
    new follower via bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that one is on my radar. The cover is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does seem like every book turns into a series these days :) I'd love to read more standalones, and this one sounds really good, hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right! Series are fine and I love them but a standalone in between can be awesome too - I just hope this one will be good! :D

      Delete
  4. The cover is really pretty but considering YA contemporaries aren't my thing always I'm not sure I'm not sure it's one for me. I'll have to check out the reviews once it's out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope it'll be good - all the ARC reviews seem fine so far ... I guess we'll see! ;)

      Delete
  5. The cover for this book is so pretty! And the blurb is super intriguing!
    Check out my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, Kaitlyn! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. This book looks great, thank you for sharing! I think it'll end up on my to-read list, too :)
    You can check out my WOW if you have some time : http://wp.me/p5pugy-6Y :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, haha. I hope you'll enjoy it too if you're going to read it! :)

      Delete
  7. This is on my TBR. I can't wait to read it. I hope you like it!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-3-manwhore.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one that I'm excited for too! I have been in the mood for contemporaries a lot lately and this one is no exception. :b If only the release date could get here sooner! I love your blog name and design; I'm a new follower! :D
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥