Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#21): The Hidden Library

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!
______________________________________________________________

Title: The Hidden Library
Author: Heather Lyons
Genre: New Adult, Fantasy
Expected Publication Date: February 26th, 2015

Alice Reeve and Finn Van Brunt have tumbled into a life of secrets. Some secrets they share, such as their employment by the clandestine organization known as The Collectors’ Society. Other secrets they carry within them, fighting to keep buried the things that could change everything they think they know.

On the hunt for an elusive villain who is hell-bent on destroying legacies, Alice, Finn, and the rest of the Society are desperate to unravel the mysteries surrounding them. But the farther they spiral down this rabbit hole, the deeper they fall into secrets that will test their loyalties and pit them against enemies both new and old. Secrets, they come to find, can reveal the deadliest of truths.


Why am I waiting?

I've been waiting for this one ever sine I finished the first book, "The Collectors' Society". I needed book 2 immediately and now I'm done. Seriously, I can't wait any longer, I just need to continue - the world, the awesome characters and everything that had happened is still on my mind. Heather Lyons managed to completely draw me into the story and I'm so, so glad I discovered her last year - she's an amazing and super talented author! And I even got an ARC! I'm definitely going to read this soon!! :D

10 comments:

  1. I never read the first book in this series, but it looks really good. Looks like I finally need to get to it!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I'm currently reading it (and am almost finished already!) and it's sooooo, soo good! I just love it! ♥

      Delete
  2. What a neat cover!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts about it! I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The covers are really gorgeous, yes! And the story is even better - you should totally check it out if you're interested! :D

      Delete
  3. Sounds intense and exciting...gorgeous cover, too. Thanks for sharing and enjoy. Here's mine: “PRETTY BABY”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently reading it and loooove it so far! It's amazing! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to this one too! Great pick!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read the first one too? It's amazing, isn't it? I'm so in love with this! ♥

      Delete
  5. Great pick! This is the first that I've heard of this one but it seems pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing & bringing this one to my attention! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should read the first book! I feel like I'm recommending this to everyone but it's so, so good and I love it a lot! Definitely one of my favorites! :D

      Thanks for stopping by! ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥