Saturday, February 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (#6)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.
__________________________________________________________________

It's the last day of February and also the last Saturday of the month, wow! February was a pretty awesome book month, I think! So many new releases (some of them I bought or received) but also in general. I had a job-interview-kind-of-thingy and get the chance to prove myself on a trial day, so hopefully I'll do that good in March so I can get the apprenticeship (It'd be in a bookstore, ahhh!). In terms of buying new books, I think I did pretty good - I actually only bought 2 books, received 2 from my brother and got some pretty awesome ARC's! Here's what I added to my shelves in February! :)

The Body Electric, Anna Dressed In Blood, The Ruby Circle, Shutter - ebooks not included
 
Physial copies and E-books I bought/received:
  • The Body Electric by Beth Revis
  • Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake
  • The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
  • Shutter by Courtney Alameda
  • Verum by Courtney Cole (ebook)

ARC's / For-Review:
  • The Hidden Library by Heather Lyons
  • The Resurrection of Aubrey Miller by L.B. Simmons
  • Only For Him by Cristin Harber
  • Hired Gun #3 and #4 by A.J. Bennett
  • Phantom's Dance by Lesa Howard

6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! The Hidden Library sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! And it's amazing! ♥ The first book is called "The Collectors's Society" and is by Heather Lyons! :)

      Delete
  2. Ah, there's some really intriguing books you've got there! Shutter's cover is the creepiest one I've seen in a while.. and I've been really into romance lately, so I'm longing to read Only for Him right now! ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looove the cover of Shutter! I'm currently reading it and so far it hasn't disappointed me - it's kind of creepy, which I love! ♥

      I've also already read Only For Him - it's cute and short and *I* didn't like the ending so much ... but I hope you enjoy it! :D

      Thanks for stopping by, Jasmine! :)

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to read your review for The Body Electric💙 it seems so interesting and I've heard nothing but good things :)

    Great books you got there!! Happy reading Yvonne👌📚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ughhh I hope I can read it soon! I've been waiting for it so long and FINALLY I have it, yay! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥