Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Finds (#17)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Almost weekend, yay! As you can see I only added 3 books to my TBR list this week but that's enough, I guess. I also want to highlight Solarversia by Toby Downton because I think this book really has potential! Everyone who enjoyed Ready Player One by Ernest Cline might want to check out his amazing website where he explains a lot about his book and some other interesting things - I spent a lot of time browsing through it and am just amazed and totally intrigued! Please, please, please check it out if you're intrested and let me know what you think! :)

 
What are your Friday Finds? :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hired Gun looks totally drool-worthy. Going to check back on that after my vacation, promise!
    My Finds

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥