Thursday, January 1, 2015

WRAP UP: December

It has really been a good reading month for me and considering it was Christmas and I was pretty stressed because I bought almost all the presents too late I still managed to read 6 books this month - and they were all quite amazing!

Half-Blood, Anna and the French Kiss, Champion, Harry Potter #2, The Selection & Be With Me
______________________________________________________
  1. Champion by Marie Lu - ★★★★ +0.5
  2. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout - ★★★
  3. Be with Me by J. Lynn / Jennifer L. Armentrout - ★★★
  4. The Selection by Kiera Cass - ★★★★ +0.5
  5. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling - ★★★
  6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins -  ★★★★★

4 comments:

  1. Aww I love the fact that you're reading Harry Potter, I am too! :)x

    Anna and the French Kiss has been on my TBR for sooo long, can't wait to start reading it <3 . Jennifer L. Armentrout is amazing, have you read the Lux series? I have and I need to get my hands on Half-Blood soon :)

    Have an amazing day!
    -Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I've read the Lux series! It's one of my favorites and I'm still swooning over Daemon Black. *sigh*

      Have you read Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead btw? Half-Blood is quite similar and that bothered me a bit in the beginning but I heard it only gets better and the other books are a lot more different so I'm really looking forward to them!

      You too! Enjoy the first day of 2015! :D <3

      Delete
  2. It's nice to see that you enjoyed Anna and the French Kiss and The Selection because I plan on reading both at some point this year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥