Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#18): Scorched

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!
___________________________________________________

Title: Scorched
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Genre: New Adult, Romance
Expected Publication Date: June 15th, 2015

Sometimes life leaves a mark.

Most days, Andrea doesn't know whether she wants to kiss Tanner or punch him in the gut. He is seriously hot, with legit bedroom eyes and that firefighter body of his, but he's a major player, and he never cuts her any slack.

But when her life spirals out of control, he's there for her. The only problem is, no one else can save her... only she can save herself.




Why am I waiting?

I've read the first book "Frigid" last summer - I know it's weird - because I got it for Melissa for her birthday and just couldn't resist! It has been on my TBR list for quite a while, so I had to read it. I don't know when Jennifer revealed the cover for "Scorched" but I saw it yesterday and immediately fell in love with it. Just look how pretty it is! Absolutely stunning!

10 comments:

  1. Whoa! I didn't know this book was coming. I wasn't the biggest fan of Frigid but of course I'll read Scorched because it's JLA! *adding to TBR list*

    Also the question you asked me about the Covenant series and The Return. Personally I think you should read the whole Covenant series first because I lot happens involving Seth and I think the knowledge of this will be way better in the end. But of course it's all up to you and let's face it it will be hard to resist Seth at all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither. It was good but actually I expected something better ... I still enjoyed it. I just love all her romantic stuff. *sigh* ♥

      Oh, thank you for replying! I guess I have to read them all soon then ... I wanted to buy the books anyway. :D

      Delete
  2. The cover is very pretty indeed. New blog follower via bloglovin. Jennifer L. Armentrout books are amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you. :D
      And thank you, Grace! I followed you back of course - your blog looks awesome!

      Delete
  3. Love the cover, it's really pretty! And while I still need to read some Armentrout, I guess I'll have to start with Frigid... or whichever one is actually on my kindle. She has so many titles out, I can't keep all the names, since she hasn't mad an "this is an amazing author" impression on me yet due to the mentioned lack of reading... It's a real bad cycle!
    Anyhoot, very nice pick! I hope you'll love it! ^^
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should read her books! I don't know if you'll like them (I just hope you do!) but I certainly did. Her romance books (Wait For You, for example) are sooo, sooo good and I just love them a lot! :D

      Delete
  4. This looks like an interesting book to read, I guess I should add it to my to-be-read list then. Great choice by the way.
    My Waiting On Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it'll be, haha. :D
      Thanks for stopping by! ♥

      Delete
  5. I haven't yet read this author, but this one is very tempting. Thanks for sharing...and enjoy.

    Here's mine: “THE RUMOR”

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know Jennifer L. Armentrout had a new series out!!! I have to add this to my tbr straight away! and you're right the cover is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥